Practitioners at conferences all around the country have enjoyed Dr. Karyn Staples' workshops on Women's Health. Theory is perfectly blended with practical applications in these professional, fast-paced workshops.
Plus, with this video workshop series, you can learn at your own speed. And always revisit any lessons or exercises you'd like to tweak.
Dr. Staples doesn't just teach Women's Health, it's been a thriving part of her physical therapy practice for over 15 years. She's worked with countless women to relieve their pelvic pain. She's also developed exercise and pain-relieving protocols for pregnant women and others who have recently given birth. Now you can get the CEUs and put the training immediately into your practice.
In the Pelvic Pain Course:
- Improve the awareness of the structures that comprise the pelvic complex
- Gain an understanding of the multifactonal components of pelvic pain
- Be exposed to the current research in relation to pelvic pain
- Learn Pilates based movements to work with the client that experiences pelvic pain
CEU: This course is rated for 1.0 CEC's under the NPCP Course # 41198-3759.
- Understanding Female Pelvic Pain - INTRO (2:25)
- Understanding Female Pelvic Pain - MODULE 1 Theory (Anatomy) (12:01)
- Understanding Female Pelvic Pain - MODULE 2 Research (8:26)
- Understanding Female Pelvic Pain - MODULE 3 Theory (Neuroscience of Pain) (7:37)
- Understanding Female Pelvic Pain - MODULE 4 Exercise: Movement (22:25)
Bundle and Save
Pelvic Pain is one of four courses in the Women's Health Series.