Practitioners at conferences all around the country have enjoyed Dr. Karyn Staples' workshops on Women's Health. Theory is perfectly blended with practical applications in these professional, fast-paced workshops.
Plus, with this video workshop series, you can learn at your own speed. And always revisit any lessons or exercises you'd like to tweak.
Dr. Staples doesn't just teach Women's Health, it's been a thriving part of her physical therapy practice for over 15 years. She's worked with countless women to relieve their pelvic pain. She's also developed exercise and pain-relieving protocols for pregnant women and others who have recently given birth. Now you can get the CEUs and put the training immediately into your practice.
In This Course:
- Gain an awareness of the physiological changes in the female body during pregnancy
- Understand how to work the muscles of the pelvic floor together with diaphragm and the value this has during pregnancy
- Review the contraindications and precautions during the prenatal period with regards to exercise
- Learn repertoire appropriate along the trimesters
- Recognize the changes that occur in the woman's posture during pregnancy and how it affects the muscular balance, health and overall well-being
- Learn proper assessment techniques for the pregnant client's readiness to exercise
- Gain an awareness of pelvic pain and its complex effect on the female
- Prenatal Wellness Intro (0:48)
- Prenatal Wellness - CHPT 1 PHYSIOLOGICAL CHANGES (6:16)
- Prenatal Wellness - CHPT 2 PELVIC FLOOR DISCUSSION (3:00)
- Prenatal Wellness - CHPT 3 EXERCISE DISCUSSION (9:50)
- Prenatal Wellness - CHPT 4 FIRST TRIMESTER (12:34)
- Prenatal Wellness - CHPT 5 SECOND TRIMESTER (6:20)
- Prenatal Wellness - CHPT 6 THIRD TRIMESTER REP (3:41)
- Prenatal Wellness - CHPT 7 PREGNANCY FITNESS ASSESSMENT (3:47)
Bundle and Save
Prenatal Wellness is one of four courses in the Women's Health Series.